INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- What is a Cookie?
2. What type of Cookies are there?Please check this section which provides an overview of the type of Cookies that can be used in an online environment. Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
- First-partycookies: Are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the editor, and which provides the platform or service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes data obtained from the
- Strictlynecessary cookies (technical): The cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or app, and use the various options or services on it. For example, control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, remember the elements of an order, complete an order purchase process, manage payment, control fraud related to service security, use security elements during browsing, complete an application to register or participate in an event, store content for publishing videos and audio, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) and share content on social media. As they are strictly necessary, technical cookies are downloaded by default when they are needed to display the platform or provide the service requested by the user. Functionality or customisation cookies: These cookies are needed to remember information so that the user can access the service or platform with specific characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other For example, language, number of results displayed when the user runs a search, appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser used, or the region from where the service is accessed, etc. Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Analysiscookies: These cookies can quantify the number of users, sections visited on the platform and how users interact with it to carry out statistical measurement and analysis on use, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of data on how users use the platform or
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those which store information on user behaviour obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising adapted to these habits. These cookies allow for the most effective management possible of any advertising space the editor has included directly or in collaboration with third parties.
- What are Cookies used for on our Platform?
- How long do cookies last?
- Session cookies – These cookies only last as long as your online session and expire when you close your browser such as Internet Explorer or Safari
- Persistent cookies – These cookies stay on your device after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified in the cookie (but not longer than 06 months). We use these cookies when we need to remember you for more